Many start celebrating Dev Diwali today… Hence today, let’s understand the spiritual significance of Dev Diwali! Continue reading “Spiritual Significance of Dev Diwali | Happy Dev Diwali Wishes”
Today (3rd Sunday of November) is World Day of Remembrance of Road Traffic Victims … Hence today, let’s explore some wonderful points on road safety rules! Continue reading “Road Safety Rules | Remembrance Day | World Day of Remembrance of Road Traffic Victims”
Hence alongwith physical gifts, let’s give everyone the golden gift of good wishes! Continue reading “Spiritual Significance of Presents | Gifts”
Firecrackers are burst with a lot of joy & excitement… Hence, denoting the soul’s original virtues of joy & bliss! Continue reading “Spiritual Significance of Firecrackers | Fireworks, Crackers, Sparklers”
On Diwali, we purchase many new things… Similarly, let’s inculcate newness in our every thought, word & action! Continue reading “Spiritual Significance of Buying New Things | Diwali Shopping”
These sweets actually denotes the virtue of Sweetness… i.e., sweetness in our thoughts & words!
- We eat sweets… Hence, sweetness makes us the 1st to feel good inside!
- We distribute sweets… Hence, sweetness is liked by all!
- We share sweets… Hence, let’s share our sweet attainments through spiritual knowledge & meditation with all!
While those sweets are expensive, speaking sweet words is absolutely free of cost!
Although not everyone can eat sweet (diabetics, obese, etc), everyone can definitely speak sweet!
If we forget putting sugar while creating sweets, it tastes plain… Similarly, life is ordinary, without the virtue of sweetness!
How to become sweet?
Hence, let’s remain connected to God (the Ocean of Sweetness!), to remain full of sweet experiences the whole day!
Our words are automatically sweet… When:
- Our state of mind is elevated, we’re content, etc
- We see the virtues & specialities of all
- Where there’s true respect i.e., we understand others are also right from their perspective
Sweets are basically a combination of flour ghee & sugar, all baked together… Similarly, any virtue (e.x., sweetness) is basically a combination of spiritual knowledge, meditation & determination to implement!
God says Speak Less, Speak Slow, Speak Sweet… Hence, when we aim to speak less or slow, our words are automatically sweet!
Even the last drop from grinding sugarcane is sweet… Hence, even if challenging situations come, let’s maintain our sweetness, since that’s our original nature!
Spiritual Inspirations from Dry Fruits
Some sweets (e.x. kaju katli, badam pak, anjeer barfi, etc) contain dry fruits… Hence, let’s also take some spiritual inspirations from dry fruits:
- Like cashewnuts are pure white… Let’s become absolutely pure, clean & peaceful!
- Like salt in pistachios, let’s flavour (i.e., enhance) the quality of lives of everyone around!
- Almonds (soaked in water) are good for health.. Similarly, remembering our elevated self-respect points given by God (which are soaked in God’s love!), is very healthy for the mind
- Walnuts resemble the brain… Hence, let’s keep churning good things (i.e., spiritual knowledge) in our mind, which keeps the brain very healthy!
Conclusion (Spiritual Significance of Sweets)
Hence from today, alongwith eating sweets, let’s also ensure our thoughts & words are full of sweetness… This not only makes us feel very rich & good inside, but also heals the hearts of all… Hence our stage keeps getting elevated, also inspiring others around, hence we’ll together bring the divine land Satyuga once again!
Many sweets are made of milk… Hence let’s also take some spiritual inspirations from milk!
Thanks for reading this article on ‘Spiritual Significance of Sweets | Mithai, Dessert, Confectionary, Indian Sweets, Diwali Sweets’
Traditionally, Labh Pancham marks the end of the Diwali holidays, & work starting again… Hence, it’s believed there’s labh (i.e., benefit) in starting new ventures on this day! Continue reading “Spiritual Significance of Labh Pancham | Happy Labh Pancham Wishes”
We clean the house, before invoking Goddess Lakshmi on Diwali… This just denotes cleaning the mind, to invoke the divinity within! Continue reading “Spiritual Significance of Diwali House Cleaning”
Like the rangoli is so colorful, let’s fill our life with the color of virtues! Continue reading “Spiritual Significance of Indian Rangoli”
It’s the Indian Festival of Bhai Dooj… Hence today, let’s experience God as Supreme Brother! Continue reading “Experiencing God as Supreme Brother | Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes”