Tomorrow 15th August is Happy Independence Day of India 🇮🇳… Hence today, let’s learn how to achieve true independence! Continue reading “Achieving True Independence | Happy Independence Day Wishes”
Tomorrow 13th August is International Left handers Day. Hence today, let’s take some spiritual inspirations from hands! Continue reading “Spiritual Inspirations from Hands (International Left Handers Day)”
13th August is Organ Donation Day in India… Hence today, let’s take some wonderful spiritual inspirations from organs! Continue reading “Spiritual Inspirations from Organs (Organ Donation Day)”
Wonderful news! My 10th original article ‘Wishing a Happy Friendship Day to God, our Best Friend!‘ has been published in the August 2018 issue of ‘The World Renewal‘
As you know, The World Renewal is a renowned international spiritual magazine by the Brahma Kumaris with more than 2 lakh copies posted monthly worldwide!
Please find the article below:
12th August is World Elephant Day 🐘. Hence today, let’s take some wonderful spiritual inspirations from elephants!
Tomorrow 10th August is World Lion Day 🦁 … Hence today, let’s take some wonderful spiritual inspirations from lions! Continue reading “Spiritual Inspirations from Lions (World Lion Day)”
Tomorrow (1st Sunday of August) is Happy Friendship Day. Hence today, let’s experience God as the Supreme Best Friend! Continue reading “Experiencing God as Supreme Best Friend (Happy Friendship Day Wishes)”
Please find below a comprehensive list of virtues (Total 131 virtues), organised in a very neat & easy-to-understand manner:
Soul-Consciousness, Divinity, Virtuousness
- Nobility, Royalty, Dignity, Greatness, Highness
- Humility, Humbleness, Egoless
- Courteousness, Politeness, Sweetness, Softness
- Smiling Face, Goodness, Positivity
- Conviction, Faith, Hope
Peace, Silence, Solitude
- Stability, Patience
- Calmness, Coolness, Lightness
- Worriless (befikra), Easy Nature, Simplicity
- Understanding, Compassion
- Acceptance, Approval
- Regard, Respect
- Trust, Harmony, Unity
- Care, Concern
- Co-Operation, Supportive, Helpful
- Selflessness, Generosity, Benevolence
- Tolerance, Forgiveness, Mercy, Non-Violence
Happiness, Joy, Bliss
- Satisfaction, Contentment, Cheerfulness
- Gratitude, Appreciation, Light-heartedness
- Zeal, Enthusiasm
- Energetic, Tireless, Exuberance
Power, Strength, Resilience
- Determination, Courage, Bravery, Fearlessness
- Flexibility, Adaptability, Adjusting power
- Cleanliness, Transparency
- Rational, Logical, Sensible
- Far-Sighted, Broad-Minded
- Open-Minded, Progressive
- Wisdom, Essence-full
- Inner Beauty
- Independence, Freedom
- Self-Respect, Self-Esteem, Self-Worth, Self-Confidence
- Introversion, Genuineness, Honesty, Integrity
- Responsible, Seriousness (gambhirta)
- Sincerity, Dedication, Commitment
- Discipline, Punctuality
- Reliable, Trustworthy, Obedience, Faithfulness
- Alertness, Activeness
- Freshness, Clarity
- Neatness, Tidiness
- Accuracy, Perfection
- Creativity, Innovative
- Motivational, Inspirational
Hope you liked this ‘List of Virtues’!
You might also find it interesting to see the virtues & spiritual inspirations we can learn from the various International Days & Festivals!
Note: This is the last post of the ‘Positive Thinking‘ series
Related: Benefits of Positive Thinking
We have looked at various ways to think positive… Like enhancing self respect, having gratitude, looking at virtues, giving good wishes, etc… Then, keeping attention on our thoughts & overcoming guilt, hurry, jealousy, anger… And finally, dealing with the past, situations, people (and forgive & forget)
And, the most elevated source of information is God’s direct elevated versions (called Murli, which we listen to daily, & is different everyday!)…. Hence while concluding this series, would highly recommend you to do the free 7 day Rajyoga Meditation Course once (at your nearest Brahma Kumaris Centre), and then attend Murli class regularly for atleast a month… You’ll then be easily able to decide on the best future course of action, & become a regular student!
Making meditation easy!
We’ve seen meditation means creating a series of elevated thoughts. However, since the nature of the mind is it requires newness, if we create the same thoughts daily in meditation, it’ll get bored. Hence, need access to a regular source of new high-quality thoughts to create in meditation, and the best source is the Murli!
Meditation also becomes easy in the very pure environment of the Centre. The resulting easy & powerful experiences we get at the Centre then make our meditation at home powerful too, enabling us to create an equally powerful environment at home too!
Hope you enjoyed the series ‘Positive Thinking‘!
There’re many activities which don’t require the mind at all (during which we can easily pop in our headphones & listen to a spiritual session!)… Like:
- Travel Time
- Eating food, cooking food
- Getting ready in the morning
- Walking from one place to another
In addition, we have lots of time on weekends & holidays (like today!)
And compared to the time given, we save much much more time during the day (Like investing Rs. 100 & getting back Rs. 1,000!)… Because:
- Our efficiency increases, due to the increased energy within!
- Concentration improves (due to less waste thoughts), enabling us to do more in less time
- Sleep quality improves, hence we require less hours of sleep
Thus it’s all about priorities, rather than time. Hence, let’s make the intelligent decision of giving priority to empowering our mind (even if for just 15-20 minutes daily), which makes all other aspects of our life very simple, easy & natural!
Note: If you’re free for yourself today, check out my specially created playlist of the latest sessions by Sister Shivani… You may listen to any topic you like!
Previous Post: How to overcome Jealousy – 5 Thoughts to deal with Jealousy