Today 11th April is International Maternal Health Day. Hence today, let’s enhance the health of the mother residing within each & every one of us!
Mother just means the virtue of selflessly caring for & sustaining others… Indeed, this love is the original virtue of every soul (& soul is beyond the domain of gender)… Hence, each & every one of us can care for, sustain & nurture everyone around us like a mother!
Hence today, let us keep sharing the gift of good wishes & pure feelings in every interaction, for each soul we come into contact with… By creating thoughts like:
- May good happen to them
- May they be benefitted
- May they achieve success in their lives
- May they remain free from sorrow
- May them become full of the experience of their original virtues of peace, love & joy
- May they get connected to their Supreme Father once again, and thereby remain full of divine experiences & attainments always
Indeed, this gift of good wishes is the best gift that can be given, since those vibrations radiates towards & empowers them
And in order to give love to others, we first need to care for & have love for ourselves… Hence, let’s:
- Appreciate the virtues within us, and the good deeds we’ve done in the past
- Let’s accept our old habits & acknowledge the transformation we’ve achieved till now, this’ll empower our transformation further!
- Give the mind what it truly & originally likes ie pure spiritual knowledge & connecting to God
Indeed, the mind is just like a little child, hence let’s treat it with a lot of love!
In order to give the energy of love & harmony to others, we first need to be full of it ourselves… Hence, let’s connect directly to the Supreme Mother God in meditation, to experience & fill ourselves with His divine original virtues of peace love & happiness, and thereby keep sharing them with everyone!
Today, let’s also take a moment to:
- Thank our dear Mother, who has brought us up with so much love & care right from childhood
- Thank our Mother Earth, for always being ever-giving ie providing us with a place to live, fertile land to grow crops, fuel & minerals, etc
- Thank our Supreme Mom God for unconditionally loving, sustaining & caring for us always!
Hence today, let’s experience the love & sustenance of our Supreme Mother God to awaken the mother within us, and thereby keep sustaining & nurturing everyone around us with the original virtues of peace love & happiness… Hence, this not only empowers & benefits others (and awakens the mother within them!) , but firstly keeps us full of the experience of these qualities always, hence making us instrumental in bringing the ever-loving divine land Satyuga once again!
Indeed, this day is actually called the International Day of Maternal Health & Rights… Hence, all of us have the right to connect to our Supreme Mother God, and to become a mother for everyone around us, and thereby bring Satyuga again!
Hope you liked this article on ‘International Maternal Health Day’!