Khodiyar Maa means a soul who’s finished all khod (i.e., emptiness, weaknesses, etc) from within… And is shown:
- With a crocodile … Which can live in land as well as water i.e., is flexible… Hence, a soul full from within, can live happily under all circumstances & with all!
- With a Trishul… Which’s 3 sharp edges denotes the past, present & future… Hence, a soul whose all 3 aspects of time are bright!
- The Trishul is always shown very erect & straight… Hence, denoting a very stable & elevated (i.e., full of peace, love & joy) state of mind!
- Many complain they’ve everything in life (wealth, gadgets, prosperous children, no problems, etc), yet experience an emptiness within… This is simply because physical things only give physical comfort, while the soul actually yearns for the experience of true & permanent peace, love & joy
- Hence, the easiest technique of finishing any emptiness… Is to fill ourselves with these virtues, by directly connecting to the Ocean of Peace Love & Joy!
- And this elevated state of mind automatically makes us benefit others at every step… Hence, we earn lots of blessings, boosting our stage even further!
Conclusion (Spiritual Significance of Khodiyar Maa)
Hence today, let’s instantly finish any emptiness within, by directly connecting to the Supreme… This elevated state of mind makes our past, present & future all bright… Indeed, our future becomes so bright, that we end up bringing the divine morning of Satyuga once again!
Thanks for reading this article on ‘Spiritual Significance of Khodiyar Maa | True Meaning of Khodiyar Maa’
Previous Post: Spiritual Significance of Mata Naina Devi
As part of our series on ‘Spiritual Significance of Navratri’