Spiritual Significance of Mata Naina Devi | True Meaning of Mata Naina Devi
The importance of Mata Naina Devi is connected with the eyes (nain)… Hence, to become pure & divine like Naina Devi, let’s:
- Avoid putting in anything impure or negative through our eyes (since 80% of information goes in through the eyes)… Instead, let’s put in pure spiritual knowledge for atleast 15-20 minutes daily!
- Through our eyes, see only the virtues & specialities of every soul!
- Keep our drishti full of love & mercy for all!
Indeed, let’s purify our every sense organ, by:
- Speaking only pure sweet words, filled with knowledge
- Eat only pure food, cooked in God’s remembrance!
- Avoid listening to negative things about others… Indeed, only listen to what God has to say to me!
- Use our arms & legs (i.e., body) for spiritually serving others, as per God’s elevated directions!
- Only visit high-vibration places (i.e., our Centre, temples, etc) rather than low-vibration places (like pubs, casinos, discos, etc)
Conclusion (Spiritual Significance of Mata Naina Devi)
Hence today, let’s purify our every sense organ, by just simply purifying our mind… And the easiest technique is to fill the mind with pure spiritual knowledge (for atleast 15-20 minutes daily) & avoid putting anything negative inside it… Which then makes it very easy & simple to direct our thoughts in the right direction, allowing us to remain in the constant experience of peace love & joy (& also inspiring others in the same direction)… Thus, acting as the basis for creating the divine land Satyuga once again!
Thanks for reading this article on ‘Spiritual Significance of Mata Naina Devi | True Meaning of Mata Naina Devi’
Previous Post: Spiritual Significance of Jwala Devi
As part of our series on ‘Spiritual Significance of Navratri’