Sheetla Mata denotes the virtue of sheetalta (coolness)… And is shown:
- With a broom… Hence, when we clean the mind from negativity, we can remain ever-cool!
- With a fan… Hence, a soul cool from within, automatically keeps sharing this coolness with all!
- With a pot of healing water… Hence, our sharing of coolness heals the hearts of all, freeing them from past hurts, pains, etc
- Worshipped to cure diseases (like smallpox)… Hence, when we remain cool from within, those vibrations automatically protect & heal the body from numerous diseases!
- On a donkey, named Jwarasur (which literally means, The Demon of Fever)… Hence, keeping our mind cool, makes us victorious over diseases!
Conclusion (Spiritual Significance of Sheetla Mata)
Hence today, let’s inculcate the virtue of coolness, by connecting to the ever-cool God! … And this coolness within automatically keeps benefitting our body, work & relations; making them elevated & easy to manage… Hence, life starts coming in our control, & this coolness also keeps benefitting others around… Hence, under God’s elevated guidance, we become instrumental in bringing the divine ever-cool land Satyuga once again!
Thanks for reading this article on ‘Spiritual Significance of Sheetla Mata | True Meaning of Sheetla Mata’
Previous Post: Spiritual Significance of Khodiyar Maa
As part of our series on ‘Spiritual Significance of Navratri’