Gayatri Mata is the Goddess of the Intellect (buddhi ki devi)... And is shown with:
- Swadarshan Chakra… Hence, only when we look (darshan) at the self (swa) rather than others, we can accurately discern what’s right or wrong for us
- Conch… Hence, when our discerning power is accurate, our words are automatically accurate & perfect i.e., beneficial for all!
- Multiple heads… Hence, denoting thinking from all possible angles before making a decision, thus making the most perfect decision!
- Holy Swan… Which can discern between pearls & stones… Hence, denoting looking at virtues rather than weaknesses, churning spiritual knowledge rather thinking waste, etc
- The Intellect is most important; since although many thoughts are created in the mind, it’s the intellect which decides which thoughts are brought out into action, hence then creating our sanskars & destiny
- And the easiest method of ensuring a powerful & positive intellect… Is to fill it with a regular diet of pure spiritual knowledge (for atleast 15-20 minutes daily)
Conclusion (Spiritual Significance of Gayatri Mata)
Hence from today, let’s make our Intellect powerful by filling it with pure spiritual knowledge… Thus, automatically enhancing our discerning power on what to think see, speak, etc; hence very naturally allowing us to maintain an elevated state of mind always… Then, also making our interactions full of true love & care, with the awareness that as are my thoughts & behavior towards others, that’s the same energy which’ll return to me one day… Hence, we keep building an illustrious fortune at every step, also becoming instrumental in transforming the fortune of the world from Kaliyuga to the divine land Satyuga once again!
Thanks for reading this article on ‘Spiritual Significance of Gayatri Mata | True Meaning of Gayatri Mata’
Previous Post: Spiritual Significance of Maa Parvati
As part of our series on ‘Spiritual Significance of Navratri‘