Purity, the mother of happiness! | Purity for true happiness!
Purity for true happiness!
A small child is one of the best examples of purity… Hence as a result, most children are very happy & cheerful:
- They smile 300 times a day, & enjoy even little things in life like water movements, nature, etc
- Even after fighting, children start playing together once again!… They know no fear, feeling of competition, etc
Indeed, purity keeps our mind very silent & peaceful… And peace is the vessel which allows the experience of happiness to remain constant!
Hence, let’s increase our purity, which happens automatically by:
- Putting in pure information (e.x., spiritual knowledge) for atleast 10-15 minutes daily
- Consciously creating pure elevated thoughts (i.e., meditation)
- Remaining in the awareness ‘I’m a Pure Soul’ (i.e., soul consciousness) & connecting to God, the Ocean of Purity!
Conclusion (Purity for true happiness)
Hence, let’s inculcate purity in our thoughts, words & actions… To remain happy today, tomorrow & always!
Thanks for reading this article on ‘Purity, the mother of happiness! | Purity for true happiness!’
As part of our series on ‘How to be happy always‘