Jealousy is an emotion which creeps in very subtly… Hence, let’s protect from it, by remembering the following thoughts:
- I’m actually getting jealous of success, not the other person… Hence, success will never come to me!
- Everyone’s specialities are different, hence I might have some specialities they don’t have
- What good they’ve got is an accurate return of their past karma, they fully deserve it!
- Let me focus instead on the specialities I’ve got, & make they grow!
- Jealousy is a fire which burns us from within, leads to many killer diseases, & prevents us using our gifts & talents
Hence, even if a thought of jealousy comes, let’s instantly finish it by emerging the virtue of contentment… And since contentment’s the king of all virtues, it automatically leads to all other virtues, hence we remain full of true peace, love & joy!
Best of luck!
Previous Post: Accepting People’s Behaviour