Jwala Devi means that soul who even burns (like jwala, lava) the weaknesses within others, through her elevated divine company… And:
- Is shown without any physical form i.e., only as a point of light (jyoti)… Hence, denoting a soul who’s completely finished his body-consciousness & become fully soul-conscious!
- Her temple is situated at a great height… Hence, denoting making great spiritual efforts, to become 100% soul-conscious!
Hence to become like Jwala Devi, let’s:
- First burn all weaknesses within us, by remaining in the fire of meditation (Yog Agni)!
- And the 1st step of meditation… is just simply remaining in the awareness of being a pure, peaceful, loving & happy soul! (i.e., soul consciousness)
- Then, it becomes very natural to remember God… As another tiny point of light, unlimited source of peace love & joy… Hence, we instantly experience a powerful flow of very pure divine energy from Him, which recharges our battery & finishes all weaknesses!
Conclusion (Spiritual Significance of Jwala Devi)
Hence today, let’s connect directly to God, which acts as the fire burning all weaknesses within… Indeed, let’s make our meditation so powerful, that our elevated company even burns the weaknesses within others… Hence, this self-purification & purifying others will bring the ever-pure (hence ever-joyous!) land Satyuga once again!
Thanks for reading this article on ‘Spiritual Significance of Jwala Devi | True Meaning of Jwala Devi’
Previous Post: Spiritual Significance of Goddess Lakshmi
As part of our series on ‘Spiritual Significance of Navratri’